This Week in Soapbox, UrbanCincy has the following five stories to check out. Read about Cincinnati's newest food truck, home builders' shift to urban projects, Wake Nation's new practice pond, a new Hispanic business initiative, and a feature story about the Cincinnati's burgeoning fashion scene.
If you're interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week's stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Taco Azul to hit Cincinnati's streets in late April - full article
- CitiRama sells first home, installs innovative geothermal system - full article
- Wake Nation breaks ground on expanded facility - full article
- Hispanic 100 initiative helps Latino professionals branch out - full article
- Cincinnati Gets Fashionable (feature story) - full article