This Week in Soapbox UrbanCincy has the following eight stories that you must check out. You can read about the Model Group's Forest Square development in Avondale, Revive I-75's Charrette Week, CPA's program on sustainability, the city's ongoing efforts to develop a form-based code, B-Books relocating to expanding digs in Covington's arts district, and CNATI's influence on the local sports reporting scene. Plus there are two tremendous feature articles this week - one on Downtown's historic Court Street district and another on the up-and-coming Brighton area of town.
If you're interested in staying in touch with some of the latest development news in Cincinnati please check out this week's stories and sign up for the weekly E-Zine sent out by Soapbox Cincinnati. Also be sure to become a fan of Soapbox on Facebook!
- Charrette Weeks kicks off for Revive I-75 - full article
- Model Group breaks ground on $4.2M Forest Square development - full article
- Cincinnati Preservation Association to host first-ever sustainability program - full article
- Cincinnati's form-based code effort to take city leaders back to Nashville - full article
- B-Books to open up expanded operations in Covington's arts district - full article
- CNATI website adds independent, local sports reporting voice to city - full article
- The Bright Side (feature story) - full article
- Courting a Vision (feature story) - full article