If you're still looking to make plans for the big game, look no more. Venue 222 and the Over-the-Rhine Foundation are co-hosting the first annual Super OTR Bowl Party from 5pm to 10pm on Sunday, February 7 at Venue 222's urban event space on 14th Street.
The cover charge for the event is $20 and will not only get you in the door, but also get you all the Moerlein Lager & Ales, Little Kings, Hudy Delight, Hudy 14-K, and Burger Classic you care to enjoy. Event organizers also say that there will be wine, soda and water also available. Food will be available for purchase (menu below) from Cincinnati's latest and greatest food mavens - Cafe de Wheels.
The best part about the event, besides the terrific food and drink available, is that all of the proceeds will go to support the Over-the-Rhine Foundation and their efforts to make the historic neighborhood the centerpiece of a revitalized Cincinnati. Organizers also state that there will be several large televisions and projection screens for game/commercial viewing.
Venue 222 (map) is located in the heart of the historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood, and is well-served by Metro bus routes (plan your trip now). Reservations are required due to the limited seating available, and can be made online.
Cafe de Wheels Super OTR Bowl Menu
(beef provided by Avril-Bleh, rolls by Giminetti, and veggies from Daisy Mae's):
- Burger /Sandwich Combo PICK TWO include Regular or Sweet potato fries $8.00 with 3 minis $10.00
- Mini Wheels Burger; American cheese, lettuce, tomato, balsamic onion marmalade + Mike’s mayo
- Mini Wheels Veggie Burger; Beets, brown rice, lentils, onions, carrots, mushrooms, eggs and more…
- Mini Cincinnati Cuban; Sliced ham, Roasted Cuban pork, Baby Swiss, Grilled onions, Dill Pickle, Butter, Mustard
- Mini Wheels Crispy Chicken, seasoned flour/buttermilk, with lettuce and tomato
- Mett Grilled! Served with mustard, sauerkraut, onions, jalapeño peppers, relish.
- Chili Fries de Mike; A basket of crinkle cuts topped with Mike’s Chili & Cheddar
Venue 222 photo crudely taken from Venue 222's website.